Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello!

So, this is my first official post. Officially. I've been avoiding this for a while, since really, who am I to add to the cluttering of the interwebs?  On the other hand, I have lots of photos and things that I want to talk about and social media sites don't really seem to be up to the task.  Like any other blog, I expect formats to change in future, as I figure out what I'm doing.
In the meantime, here are some delicious things that I've baked from scratch.  Yay food!
Star Wars sugar cookies thanks to officially liscenced cookie cutters! You can get the cookie cutters at Williams Sonoma (along with pancake molds, sandwich cutters and other paraphenalia that is Star Wars related). *nerd squee*


Sweet cuppin' cakes! Chocolate Smartie cupcakes with vanilla frosting, yellow cake cupcakes with chocolate frosting, and homemade sprinkle cupcakes. Yum! Also, I love my cupcake stand.
Seedy Lemon Cranberry Muffins.
I put all sorts of good things into these like pepitas, sunflower seeds, and butter.  They were delicious and tart and oh so good.

Now that I've gone and made myself hungry, I'm going to check the freezer to see if there are any cookies left.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Your blog looks great!! Star Wars cookie cutters FTW!! :)

    ReplyDelete